Abridged Tour Highlights:
- De African Club (est. 1933)
- 1901 Watt Market/Prince Bassey Duke Ephrim IX Effigy
- Roman Catholic Cathedral
- L.E. Richard Henshaw Effigy
- 1903 water reservoirs on Egerton Street
- Great Duke IV 1826 complete Brass Chair.
- Obong’s Palace
- EKIKak Printing Press
- Stopping over at the following landmarks:
- European Cemetery (Mary Slessor Tomb)
- 1904 Duke Town Presbyterian Church building/ 1846 Duke Town School
- 1896 Ekpo Ekpo Bassey’s pre-fabricated building
- Ekpe Ndem Shrines
- Native Authority Court/Ekpe Stone
- Calabar Botanical Garden (eat. 1893. And first in Nigeria)
- Cercopan and also Drill Ranch facilities in Calabar.
- Visit the Tinapa Business Resort for a facility tour, bath in the water parks and games arcade.
1. The cost of the tour package is subject to the number of tourists and standard of services.
2. Tour rates are negotiable when you have groups, or as an Agent Booking.
2. Other terms and conditions Apply.
1. All services of personal nature, like tips and gratuities, lunch, dinner, private trips and any service not expressly mentioned in the itinerary.
Tour Booking Options:
We provide two types of full inclusive tour service options: Shared Tours & Private Tours.
(i) Shared Tours are for 5 to 11 tourists traveling together. This is suitable for a small family, a small group of friends or work colleagues. The cost of a Shared Calabar City Tour is N10, 500 per person sharing - available for a minimum of 5 persons traveling together.
Click here to pay for a Shared Calabar City Tour
(ii) Private Tours are suitable for a couple or a single tourist. The cost of a Private Calabar City Tour is only quoted on request. Click here to submit a Private Tour Request.
Overall, Holiday Nigeria™ specializes on tailor-making tourist services for families, groups and organizations, including Calabar City & Sights Tours. Notwithstanding, your preferred tourist destination, we guarantee you a tailor-made tour package suited to your tourist interests and travel budget.
Click here to get a custom quote now.
Call us now via +234 811 422 7772 or +234 803 707 1130 (working hours & WhatsApp)
You may also start a conversation about your next dream vacation and preferred destination Holiday Nigeria ™ tour consultants on our social media handles and