Abridged Tour Itinerary:
* Tour of Lagos mainland including Ikeja and Surelere
* Drive to Ikoyi and Lagos Island: visit the Lagos National Museum
* Visit the Arts & Craft Market for a variety of locally made goods.
* Visit Lekki Conservation Centre - a nature resort of flora and bird sanctuaries.
* Including tour guides, refreshment and local souvenirs.
* It is a private chauffeur and tour guides services (air conditioned).
1. The cost of the tour package is subject to the number of tourists and standard of services.
2. Tour rates are negotiable when you have groups, or as an Agent Booking.
2. Other terms and conditions Apply.
1. All services of personal nature, like tips and gratuities, lunch, dinner, private trips and any service not expressly mentioned in the itinerary.
2. The cost of the tour package is subject to the number of tourists and standard of hotels. So the rates are negotiable when you have groups.
Tour Booking Options:
We provide two types of full inclusive tour service options: Shared Tours & Private Tours.
(i) Shared Tours are for 5 to 11 tourists traveling together. This is suitable for a small family, a small group of friends or work colleagues. The cost of a Shared Lagos City Tour is N10, 000 per person sharing - available for a minimum of 5 persons traveling together.
Click here to pay for a Shared Lagos City Tour
(ii) Private Tours are suitable for a couple or a single tourist. The cost of a Private Lagos City Tour is only quoted on request. Click here to submit a Private Tour Request.
Overall, Holiday Nigeria™ specializes on tailor-making tourist services for families, groups and organizations, including Lagos City & Sights Tours. Notwithstanding, your preferred tourist destination, we guarantee you a tailor-made tour package suited to your tourist interests and travel budget.
Click here to get a custom quote now.
Call us now via +234 704 279 3003 or +234 803 707 1130 (working hours only)