Abridged Tour Highlight:
* Abuja City Gate: we welcome you to Abuja, the capital of Nigeria.
* The Bullet Buildings: Nigeria's Federal Secretariat and head offices of top civil servants.
* Katampe Hills: The centre-most point of Nigeria, with a mountaintop view of Abuja's districts.
* The iconic Zuma Rock: Located between Abuja and Suleja on the main road to Kaduna.
* A comfortable air-conditioned car with private chauffeur and tour guides services.
* Including location tour guides, refreshment and local souvenirs.
1. The cost of the tour package is subject to the number of tourists and standard of services.
2. Tour rates are negotiable when you have groups, or as an Agent Booking.
2. Other terms and conditions Apply.
1. All services of personal nature, like tips and gratuities, lunch, dinner, private trips and any service not expressly mentioned in the itinerary.
2. The cost of the tour package is subject to the number of tourists and standard of hotels. So the rates are negotiable when you have groups.
Tour Booking Options:
We provide two types of full inclusive tour service options: Shared Tours & Private Tours.
(i) Shared Tours are for 5 to 11 tourists traveling together. This is suitable for a small family, a small group of friends or work colleagues. The cost of a Shared Abuja City Tour is N10, 500 per person sharing - available for a minimum of 5 persons traveling together.
(ii) Private Tours are suitable for a couple or a single tourist. The cost of a Private Abuja City Tour is only quoted on request. Click here to submit a Private Tour Request.
Overall, Holiday Nigeria™ specializes on tailor-making tourist services for families, groups and organizations, including Abuja City & Sights Tours. Notwithstanding, your preferred tourist destination, we guarantee you a tailor-made tour package suited to your tourist interests and travel budget.
Call us now via +234 811 422 7772 or +234 803 707 1130 (working hours & WhatsApp)