Abridged Tour Highlight:
* Aso Rock: A 400-metre monolith rock from which the name of Nigeria's Presidential Villa is derived. It is the city's most noticeable feature.
* Katampe Hills: The Hill is a granite outcrop and one of Abuja's highest points. It hosts the geographical centre of Nigeria and offers a panoramic view of Abuja.
* Abuja Arts and Craft Village: It is the perfect place for Art lovers. Here, you will find the best of Nigeria’s paintings, sculpture, leather works and so much more.
* Gurara Falls picnic: A fast-moving river that spectacularly falls off a cataract rock cliff. Set in the woods with nature all around this popular tourist attractions.
* Music and entertainment: A music jockey will be on hand to entertain you while the picnic lasts. (DJ available on demand)
^ Mineral water during the tour
^ Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle car.
^ Suya, light refreshments and soft drinks
^ Music and entertainment
1. a minimum of three persons are required to book this tour.
2. The cost of the tour package is subject to the number of tourists and standard of services.
3. Tour rates are negotiable when you have groups, or when booking an Agents.
4. Other terms and conditions Apply.
1. All services of personal nature, like tips and gratuities, lunch, dinner, private trips and any service not expressly mentioned in the itinerary.
Flight ticket is always available on request.
To book this tour click here now and type "Abuja Weekend" in the box for "Preferred Tour Destination?" or Call our Sales team via +234 704 279 3003 or +234 803 707 1130 on remember the quote this title of this Egypt tour. You could also get tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget. Click here to get a custom quote now.
Please Note: HOLIDAY NIGERIA only provides a detailed tour itinerary/plan on demand. Typically, we design, plan and execute personal, family and group tours that fit your travel interests.
You may also reach us on WhatsApp via +234 704 279 3003 (7am to 7pm week days). Better still, start a conversation with us on our Social Media handles and