HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ is a registered trademark of Destination Marketing Extra Limited (RC: 888273), a tourism marketing company registered in Nigeria.
All transactions on this website and HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ offices, or her accredited Travel Agent offices, will be recorded to the systems and credit of Destination Marketing Extra Limited, hereafter may be referred to as DMX.
Hence, HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ is a legal entity that is subject to the facilities, personnel, representations, rights and privileges of DMX in Nigeria and abroad.
1. ACTIVITY ALTERATION
We are a tour operating company, and only act as agents for the various tourism component services listed on this website, itineraries, vouchers and payment invoices. Hence, services are not confirmed until payment is made. More so, prices are subject to change based on availability at the time of payment.
HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ reserves the right to alter any tour itinerary, activities, routes, arrangements or to cancel the operation of any scheduled tour should operating conditions necessitate them. The right is also reserved to decline, accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time. An equitable amount will be refunded accordingly.
2. PRICING POLICY
Prices for HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ Full Inclusive Tour Packages (FITs) are typically inclusive of all transfers, tour guides, accommodation, light refreshments, entrance to tourist sites, entrance fees to tourist sites, parks, game reserves, drivers allowance, toll charges, transfers to and from the airport.
Full Inclusive Tour Packages prices are NOT inclusive of visa fees, excess baggage charges, local tourist taxes, departure taxes payable at airports, tipping and items of personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry and drinks.
Prices are based on Nigerian, and sometimes international, services costs prevailing at the time of packaging the full inclusive tours, hence they are subject to change without notice.
3. BOOKING POLICY
All tour prices are quoted in Nigerian Naira. However, we accept payment in United States Dollar, the Euro and any easily convertible foreign currency, provided it is paid at an exchange rate prevailing in Nigeria at the time of payment.
1. We also accept online payment using VISA and MasterCard at a surcharge of not more than 5% over the tour rate.
2. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm any online booking for a tourist service.
3. The balance must be paid not less then 30 days prior to the commencement of the tourist service.
4. In cases where the bookings are made less then 30 days before the commencement of the tourist services, full payment must be made to confirm the booking.
HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ reserves the right to cancel any booking if payment is not received in accordance with these terms.
4. TERMS OF BOOKINGS
2. All reservations are subject to availability. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ is obliged to send a written confirmation or refusal to the Agent within 48 hours of a previewed booking.
3. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ reserves the right to cancel the booking despite a written confirmation within 48 hours without giving a reason.
4. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ regrets that if the payment is not received on time as per clause 4.1. may cancel the booking.
5. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ reserves the right to alter the travel services which does not meet HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ sales condition and requirement for service delivery. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ will notify in writing and obtain binding acceptance of this change from the Agent about the changes before selling the travel services.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ Must receive 50% payment of the total cost of a listed tourist service within three (3) days after booking is made. Consequently, Holiday Nigeria shall send a voucher (written confirmation) of booking to the tourist's stated address (email or post).
2. The 50% balance payement Must be made into the relevant HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ bank account, at least 30 days before the commencement of a domestic tourist service; 45 days for an inbound Nigeria tourist service; and 60 days for an out-bound Nigeria tourist service.
3. Any tourist service booked less than 30 days prior to the commencement of services Must be paid in full to confirm such booking.
4. Where it is so indicated, HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ accepts 50% payment of the total cost of a listed tourist service within three (3) days after booking is made and the balance 50% payment immediately such tourist arrive Nigeria.
5. Payments should be made into any of these accounts for inbound and outbound tourist services respectively:
Payments in Nigerian Naira:
Bank Details: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Wuse 2, Abuja, NIGERIA
Account Number: 0161901313
Swift Code: available on request
Payments in US Dollars:
Bank Details: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
Wuse 2, Abuja, NIGERIA.
Account Number: 0161901533
Swift Code: available on request
6. LIABILITY AND CHARGES
The Tourist or Accredited Travel Agent must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under his or its name.
1. All bookings are accepted on the specific condition that HOLIDAY NIGERIA™, that is Destination Marketing Extra Limited, and its agents act only as agents for the tourist/traveler in all matters relating to hotel/lodge accommodation, tours and transport and that they shall not be liable for any injury, delay, loss, accident or damage arising from any clause and in any manner however except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the company.
2. The laws and jurisprudence of Nigeria govern Holiday Nigeria liability to tourists/travelers carried in its own vehicles. For international (out-bound) tours, all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the cause of action arises.
3. The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of the exercise of such right the terms of clause (ii) relating to the company's liability shall apply.
4. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™, that is Destination Marketing Extra Limited, and her Agents accepts no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or other services, sickness, war, strife, civil disturbances, sickness, quarantine or other causes. All such losses and expenses will have to be borne by the tourist/traveler.
5. Whilst every care is taken, HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ accepts no liability whatsoever for the theft, loss or damage to the tourist/travelers's baggage howsoever caused. Thus, we strongly advise all tourists/travelers to have a requisite travel or baggage insurance.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY
7.1 If Tourist or Accredited Travel Agent cancels his/her reservation or booking HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ must apply the following cancellation rules:
a. 30-16 days before arrival date – 30% loss of the total price of the travel services.
b. 15-8 days before arrival date – 50% loss of the total price of the travel services.
c. 7-3 days before arrival date - 90% loss of the total price of the travel services.
d. Less than 7 days before arrival date – 100 % of the total price of the travel services.
7.2. When an Accredited Travel Agent cancels any booking, commission for the booking does not take effect.
7.3. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ can apply additional charges to tourists, or Travel Agent, prior to selling the travel services.
8. UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
8.1. In the case of partial or complete breach of tourist services contract caused by unforeseeable events such as fire, war, natural disaster, or any other acts of God, as well as legal actions taken by the state, which may have an impact on the fulfillment of any tourism service contract HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ or representatives shall not be held liable.
8.2. In the event of unforeseen circumstance, or forces majeure, HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ shall reimburse all the funds it received from the tourist except for Administrative Charges and evident expenses incurred before the incident occurred.
9. LEGAL JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ services terms and conditions shall be governed, construed, interpreted, and enforced in accordance with the Laws and jurisprudence of Nigeria.
10. HOLIDAY NIGERIA™ HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS
Suite B8(2), Real Tower Centre,
No. 26, Ekukinam Street, Utako District, Abuja, FCT.
Telephone: +234-803 707 1130, +234-811 422 7771;
Facebook: Holiday Nigeria™
Twitter: Holiday Nigeria™