Abridged Tour Itinerary
DAY ONE – Abuja: On arrival at Abuja guests are picked up by our team and transferred to the hotel to refresh. And after lunch guests are picked from the hotel for a tour of Abuja city.
DAY TWO – Abuja – Yankari Game Reserve
* Five-hour road journey runs through scenic northern Nigeria and the hospitality of the local people.
* Arrive Yankari Game Reserve and Check-in and refreshment. Museum tour and swim at the Wikki warm spring.
DAY THREE: Yankari Game Reserve – Wildlife Views – Archaeological sites
* Morning wildlife viewing in the forest: Elephants, Warthogs, and diverse birds.
* Afternoon game drive to see more wildlife and also visit Early Man Cave.
* Wikki Warm spring, a naturally warm spring from subterranean geothermal activities. Ready for tonight’s barbecue and open-air dances.
* Late evening views of the wildlife from the windows of your room. (Some of the herbivorous animals and baboons come into the lodge area to graze, rest and play).
DAY FOUR Yankari - Sumu Wildlife Park
* 2 hours’ drive to Sumu Wildlife Park.
* Game viewing offers Giraffes, Zebras, Wildebeests, and variety of birds.
* Yankari dinner the bonfire and entertainment by the local dance troupe.
DAY FIVE: YANKARI GAME RESERVE - ABUJA
* Check out of the rooms and drive to Abuja. Check-in to the hotel; evening at leisure.
DAY SIX: DEPARTURE
After breakfast guests are transferred to the airport for their homebound journey.
================ End of Service ============
Tour Cost includes
- Return airport transfers: Abuja airport to hotel and back
- Return road transport in A/C SUV: Abuja-Yankari-Bauchi-Sumu-Yankari-Abuja.
- Three nights lodging in a luxury double occupancy on full board at Yankari Games Reserve.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Abuja
- One evening barbecue and one burn fire night with steak. (at an additional cost of 5,000)
- Wildlife game drives in Yankari Game Reserve and Sumu Wildlife Park and
- Activities: Swim in the Wikki Warm Spring; museum visits, traditional dances and more.
- Games: Badminton, Volleyball and Squash.
Tour Cost Excludes
- International Airfares
- Travel insurance
- Any items not specifically stated in the itinerary and booking voucher.
The Cost of this Abuja - Yankari tour package is NGN150,000 per person sharing - available for 5 persons traveling together.
* Flight ticket is available on request, at an additional cost to the tour package
To book this tour click here now and type "Abuja - Yankari Tour" in the box for "Preferred Tour Destination?" or Call our Sales team via +234 704 279 3003 or +234 803 707 1130 on remember the quote this title of this Egypt tour. You could also get tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget. Click here to get a custom quote now.
Please Note: HOLIDAY NIGERIA only provides a detailed tour itinerary/plan on demand. Typically, we design, plan and execute personal, family and group tours that fit your travel interests.
You may also reach us on WhatsApp via +234 704 279 3003 (7am to 7pm week days). Better still, start a conversation with us on our Social Media handles and