Abridged Tour Itinerary
DAY ONE – Abuja: On arrival at Abuja guests are picked up by our team and transferred to the hotel to refresh. And after lunch guests are picked from the hotel for a tour of Abuja city.
DAY TWO – Abuja – Yankari Game Reserve
* Five-hour road journey runs through scenic northern Nigeria and the hospitality of the local people.
* Arrive Yankari Game Reserve and Check-in and refreshment. Museum tour and swim at the Wikki warm spring.
DAY THREE: Yankari Game Reserve – Wildlife Views – Archaeological sites
* Morning wildlife viewing in the forest: Elephants, Warthogs, and diverse birds.
* Afternoon game drive to see more wildlife and also visit Early Man Cave.
* Wikki Warm spring, a naturally warm spring from subterranean geothermal activities. Ready for tonight’s barbecue and open-air dances.
* Late evening views of the wildlife from the windows of your room. (Some of the herbivorous animals and baboons come into the lodge area to graze, rest and play).
DAY FOUR Yankari - Sumu Wildlife Park
* 2 hours’ drive to Sumu Wildlife Park.
* Game viewing offers Giraffes, Zebras, Wildebeests, and variety of birds.
* Yankari dinner the bonfire and entertainment by the local dance troupe.
DAY FIVE: YANKARI GAME RESERVE - ABUJA
* Check out of the rooms and drive to Abuja. Check-in to the hotel; evening at leisure.
DAY SIX: DEPARTURE
After breakfast guests are transferred to the airport for their homebound journey.
================ End of Service ============
Tour Cost includes
- Return airport transfers: Abuja airport to hotel and back
- Return road transport in A/C SUV: Abuja-Yankari-Bauchi-Sumu-Yankari-Abuja.
- Three nights lodging in a luxury double occupancy on full board at Yankari Games Reserve.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Abuja
- One evening barbecue and one burn fire night with steak. (at an additional cost of 5,000)
- Wildlife game drives in Yankari Game Reserve and Sumu Wildlife Park and
- Activities: Swim in the Wikki Warm Spring; museum visits, traditional dances and more.
- Games: Badminton, Volleyball and Squash.
Tour Cost Excludes
- International Airfares
- Travel insurance
- Any items not specifically stated in the itinerary and booking voucher.
The Cost of this Abuja-Yankari tour package is NGN150,000 per person sharing - available for 5 persons travelling together.
You could also get other Nigerian and African tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget.
HOLIDAY NIGERIA only provides detailed tour itinerary/plan on demand. Typically, we design, plan and execute personal, family and group tours that suit your travel interests.
Hence, the afore-stated itinerary is purposely abridged. If you want a full descriptive itinerary/plan of this tour package, kindly click this booking link
Any service not expressly stated in this itinerary is NOT part of our agreed service to you. And all services have to be paid beforehand.
Call us now via +234 811 422 7772 or +234 803 707 1130 (working hours & WhatsApp)