There are 119 species of mammals in the Park. These include 18 out of the 23 species of monkeys found in Nigeria (representing 78% of Nigeria’s total), Forest Elephants, Gorillas, and rock fowls,48 species of Fish and 950 species of butterflies (90% of Nigeria’s totals) among a wide array of insects.
Also found are New plants to science as well as plants with medicinal properties for curing HIV/AIDS and Cancer.
Join us if you would like to see and explore this national park!
Abridged Tour Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival to Calabar and transfer from airport to the camp.
Day 2: Game-viewing at the national park
Day 3: Departure to Calabar airport for the onward trip home.
Tour Cost Includes:
1. Return transfer to and from the destination
2. Tour duration of 3 days/2nights.
3. Park Entry Fee.
4. 2 nights’ accommodation at the destination
5. Daily breakfast.
6. Daily lunch and dinner.
Tour Cost Excludes
1. International flight to Nigeria
2. Domestic flights to Calabar airport (provided on request)
3. Any item of personal nature not expressly stated in the itinerary
* Flight ticket is available on request, at an additional cost to the tour package
To book this tour click here now and type "Cross River Park" in the box for "Preferred Tour Destination?" or Call our Sales team via +234 704 279 3003 or +234 803 707 1130 on remember the quote this title of this Egypt tour. You could also get tailor-made tours suited to your tourist interests and travel budget. Click here to get a custom quote now.
Please Note: HOLIDAY NIGERIA only provides a detailed tour itinerary/plan on demand. Typically, we design, plan and execute personal, family and group tours that fit your travel interests.
You may also reach us on WhatsApp via +234 704 279 3003 (7am to 7pm week days). Better still, start a conversation with us on our Social Media handles and